Friday, May 7, 2010

Bambinos {Friday Finds}

I have kids on the brain at the moment...
I swear everywhere I look I see beautiful things to decorate my as yet non-existent children's rooms, things that will delight, inspire, and fascinate them.  My husband will be afraid (very afraid) when he reads this. We both agree we're not quite ready - plus we already have a baby:
... and this baby has totally taken over our lives!
So just cause I wont be painting a nursery anytime soon doesn't mean I cant share a couple of my finds with you!
How sweet are the seasonal Bella and Boo cushions for a little girls room
Found @ Lark


And how wonderful would these little critter's look framed in a boys room:


And then there's their where-the-wild-things-are-like peers:
All of the above are made in Wellington, New Zealand by the talented Minu, and are limited edition prints, making them extra special.  And best of they can be shiped to Aus! YAY! To see these and other cute creations visit the shop @ Felt or check out http://minu.co.nz/. 

Have a Fantastic Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment