Friday, September 10, 2010

Push me Pull You

Savannah Print
Push me pull you Designs are the wonderful creations of the talented Elenore Grouch.


Boxer Print
Elenore's clean lines, clear patterns and whimsical animal themes will delight adults and kids alike, and whats more she also has art with a conscience.

Polar Bear Charity Print
All proceeds from Polar Bear Print sales go towards the World Wildlife Foundation - and as this little guy is my one of my favorite's it even more reason to buy!

Avery Print
Elenore sells prints, tee shirts, cards and other gorgeous paraphernalia on her site and talks about it on her blog. Defiantly worth a peak!!
Have a fabulous Weekend

*K*


P.S. I stumbled across Push Me Pull You Design via Apartment therapy, they used featured this awesome ABC poster! Too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment