Monday, September 20, 2010

96 Days to Go...

I hate to break it to you but as of tomorrow there are only 95 days till Christmas - I know I'm sorry you probably didn't want to know that but this year I'm trying (trying!!) to be super organised! Thus I'm already thinking about my Christmas decorations... 
Bone China Feathers from Have you met Miss Jones
 I coveted these beautiful bone china feather's last year but was told by the hubby no going crazy on Christmas stuff as we spent Christmas in NZ... so I only brought one item of Christmas decor - these custom made Xmas eggs...

My Custom Order from AsherJasper
But this year we're staying here sooo... I can go Christmas mad! Yay! So I'm getting those feathers from the fantastic online store 'Have you met Miss Jones' they'll be pride of place on my tree! Also on my list of coveted items:

Letter Press Christmas Cards by Sycamore Street Press



Reindeer - Have you Met Miss Jones
Have a festive week

*K*

PS Hope I didn't freak you out to much with the Christmas Countdown!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment