Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A few of my faveriot things - Fantasy Fashion

These head pieces are some of my fantasy fashion loves - you know the things you wish you had a reason to not only own but wear on a regular basis...
Winter White Cloche, by Etsy Seller Yellow Field7
Sweet and Blue Cloche (Yellow Field 7)
Amazing Head piece by Feather Children Love
Feather Children love blog and etsy shop

I love hats - and (most of the time) I suit them - its such a shame I have no reason to dress up for work - but when I have kids - well Peter Pan watch out!!!

Wouldn't be nice to live in an era or a space where it was acceptable everyday - *sigh*
The time and effort both sellers must put into their creations blows my mind - they are all truly works of art! Do check them both out!

Have a fashionable week!

*K*

PS all Feather Children photos from here, etsy shop link here
      all Yellow Field 7 photos from etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment