Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Workroom

Angle Lamp, and Bespoke Cabinet, from Sustainably Farmed Oak

Have you come across Workroom yet.  This kiwi father and daughter team focus on creating furniture from sustainable sources.  They offer a beautiful original range as well as bespoke creations.

DS Stool - made of sustainable timber offcuts 

They have there own store but also stock at various haunts across NZ and in Sydney - YAY I'm off to Sydney next month - wonder if I can get a DS stool on the plane... hmmm...

Sawhorse Table
But what I really really would love is one of the amazing sawhorse tables - we don't have the space but they fold and their gorgeous - that wood - ohhh I dunno why but there is such a beauty in real, solid wood - and its all ecological and sustainable and everything! 'Sigh'... if I really really wine to hubby I might just persuade him!

Turned Table Lamp                              and Zed Table Lamp

Now for the finer details -
Rebecca's blog with all the pretty things they stock and a bit of inspiration thrown in too...
And the website, complete with list of stockists and map to their shop in Clevedon (40 min from Auckland)

No comments:

Post a Comment