Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wine and Art


Wine labels have come in leaps and bounds - pretty, sophisticated, quirky and cute - you can find wine to suite any mood - and I must confess I often buy wine based souly on the label...
But today I'm talking about wine labels that are close to my heart - not only do they combine art and wine (two of my favorite things) but they also have a family connection - my Uncle is one of the wine makers- the T in the TW of the brand, and the CV in particular is special as that was the white served at my wedding...
I love that they are pushing the boundaries of white labels can be and what they can do.  I love that they are cheeky and sophisticated - take a look at the fine print on the innocent label - Innocent - untouched by oak.
And I'm not the only one seeing the value of good design and point of difference in labelling - check out Fancy - New Zealand Design Blog for more product packaging beauty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment